All manufacturing-related defects on items sold directly by GoScooter.co.uk or authorized resellers are covered by a 12-month warranty backed by the manufacturer, starting from the date of purchase. You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects.
GoScooter.co.uk does not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
GoScooter.co.uk is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's usage.
The shipping costs to ship the product back to us is not covered.
What does my warranty not cover?
- Chargers and charging port.
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance.
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals.
Consumable items are also not included as part of your warranty:
- Brake Pads
- Brake Cables
- Handlebar Grips
- Inner Tubes
- Rubber Foot Rest
- Rubber Bungs
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty.
The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The warranty is non transferrable.
You cannot use your warranty without original proof of purchase that validates the scooter's warranty duration by way of serial number and date of proof of purchase.
Limitation of Damages
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, GoScooter.co.uk shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when GoScooter.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
WARRANTY CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS:
- Contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and a member of our team will send you a warranty claim form.
- You will need to fill out the claim form and email over photo's/ videos of the issue along with a proof of purchase.
- The form will need to be retuned to us via email and our representatives will guide you through this process.
- Our specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided within your warranty claim form and they will require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- Our team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.